~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Thursday, October 27, 2011

~ Pics of my Art Studio ~

FINALLY!!

As hubby and I try to complete sanding, painting, and what-nots from the back of the house forward - we finally got 90% of my studio done a few months ago -

But due to Halloween at Sugar Plum I had no time to share pics of my studio until now!


I found this old wood cabinet about 1 year ago - the dark brown trim is original (naturally crackled - love it!) - the tan I rubbed in with a dry cloth to give an antiqued look. The skulls and other goodies are those plastic/rubber thingies for windows.


I put fairly lights in my Halloween paper lanterns that hang above my work/sewing desk - at night it looks even better!
Out my window are 2 of 6 orange trees on my property.
Hanging is also skull lights, glittered skeletons, BOO, and a witch hat!


Goodies, goodies goodies - 1000's of bobbins of thread, 100's of paint bottles, scents, inks, stamps, etc. etc. etc.! A basket of tubes on left and a huge antique wood chest underneath LOADED with even more supplies. There's an antique wooden table I use as a small work area when creating - right now it is collecting Halloween items marked done on clearance (stocking up right now for next year!)


EVEN MORE STORAGE!!!
And yes, they are all full - but trust me all of it I use!!! The cabinet on the right I decorated with antique music sheets.


Above my work/sewing desk are items to inspire me as I create, as well as collectible items.
As you can see - SKULLS, SKULLS, SKELETONS, PIRATES, HALLOWEEN !!!


My biggest inspiration is Emily - the Corpse Bride! Jack and Sally are behind her, along with other Disney collectibles.


Halloween goodies, glass tombstones, Monster High doll (yes, I am a goof), and an undead monkey!


Skelanimals (dead animals need love too!), Halloween and yes EDWARD!
Pirate hat hanging off the end!





No comments: