~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

~ Sugar Plum Halloween Festival 2013 - Sept. 19-22, Buena Park, Ca. ~

 
My first show for this year...
 
 
 
September 19th - 22nd
This year Sugar Plum is in a new location - same place, but new location - it's downstairs at the Buena Park Mall...
A lot of my old goodies made it to this show...oldies but goodies!
Sugar Plum is a priority show for me - they take such great care of all the vendors and customers...
I love Camilla who owns and runs these shows - she's so good to me and supports everyone at the show with her heart and soul!
 
 
My art dolls are right at the entrance as shoppers enter...
I'll be working the show both Saturday and Sunday - which is so much fun, but also bad...
Bad because as I entered into the facility today to set up I got a peek at the other creations other artists brought and made, and I more than likely I will be spending the money I make at the show!
 
Oh well!
Be sure to come and sit for a spell - enjoy the first of 3 shows for Sugar Plum Halloween and Fall!
 
 
 

No comments: