~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Thursday, May 17, 2012

No, I Didn't Fall Off the Face of the Earth... BUT...!!!



But I feel like it!

I've been so overwhelmed at home with everything other than producing goodies for Sugar Plum Show that my art studio should be full of cobwebs!

The craziness is over, SOMEWHAT -

My son is a senior and the activities that are going on for him right now seem never ending. Plus, helping him prepare for the Army has also been time consuming, but a blessing to spend time with him and guide him. We just finished a week long trip with our son and 6 of his friends at HavasuLake, AZ - a Senior Trip we planned for them. My head now has more grey hairs and my body bruised and beaten (those mobile little carts for seniors looks really good right now!), but they had fun and that's all that matters.

My daughter is changing schools, she'll be attending a way better school (thank God!!), and that has been time consuming as well - running errands and getting the proper paperwork submitted - yikes! But all worth it as she is attending a school that properly prepares her for college and then some (we are so excited for her!).

So as school is coming to a closing for both my kids, and I'm somewhat caught up on some stuff, I can actually do what I've been LLLOOONNNGGGIINNGGGG to do - CREATE!!!

I've tagged some goodies, and halfway complete on 2 dolls. I'm also going to be cleaning out my studio closet and literally give items away (and under sell them) that have no Halloween theme to make room for my Halloween items.

So with that said - on to the next post to post my new creations...and I am hopeful to place more consistent posts after this weekend (one can only hope!)...

No comments: