~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dark Shadows - TOMORROW, can't wait!


Well, I attempted to see Johnny in "Dark Shadows" opening day -
 but my son's prom was the next day and I had a lot of running around to do for him and his girl (the school notified the seniors on Monday that their prom was Saturday!?! I KNOW, RIGHT???!!! Another reason to change schools - the school is so LAME).

Anyways, Johnny had to wait -
then I attempted to see it for Mother's Day weekend, BUT my daughter really wanted to see "The Avengers" instead, so again I sacrificed my time with Johnny and Tim.

So - TOMORROW, for sure, the 3 of us (Johnny, Tim, and me) will be together!
I'll update what I think of the movie -
I'm no critic, but if I enjoy a movie and it was worth the ten bucks to see - then I give it a thumbs up!
I mean after all, aren't movies suppose to be enjoyed rather than meet the standards of pompous movie critics/academy award enthusiasts? IT'S A MOVIE!

So, until tomorrow, Johnny!

No comments: