~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Thursday, January 19, 2012

WiCKeD Update - Absolutely SPECTACULAR!!!



Well hubby and I saw Wicked last night,

it was...

FANTASTIC!!


Loved how they intertwined the stories...


What you thought was the true story with Dorothy In The Wizard of OZ, isn't!...


There are reasons for all that you thought you knew -  and witches, wizards, and other creatures within Oz aren't who you think...


The pics I've posted are not of the stage players we saw - these are previous stage players from years past...


Playing Glinda (GA-Linda if you please!) was Katie Rose Clark (fabulous!) - and playing my new fav heroine (even though she is a witch!) Elphaba (the 'Wicked' Witch) was Mamie Parris, who's singing and voice talents are still humming in my head...she was sooooo awesome!


Well worth the money to see, do not hesitate to pay extra $ for great seats, you will not regret it!


I actually did not want it to end...


Yes, I'm undoubtedly hooked!

Oh, and yes, I got plenty of ideas for new creations to create! Oh how WiCKeD of me!

No comments: