~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fellow Students Will Be Remembering Blaine Asam Today


Today many of the students at Woodcrest Christian School will be remembering Blaine Asam wearing the color blue.

The staff at Woodcrest had grief counselors on campus last Friday, and more than likely have grief counselors again today to help and support those students who may be suffering from this tragedy.

Blaine's death is an absolute complete tragedy - but for the consideration and for the privacy of the family, I will not share the details of his death.

I do want to share my deepest condolences to the entire Asam family - both set of grandparents, and for Kylie, Blaine's younger sister. There may not be any words anyone can say to comfort you right now - but I hope knowing that there are so many that care for you and thinking of you supports you in some possible way.

I will say this is a complete tragedy - I feel so heavy hearted. 

Makes what I felt to be big issues or problems in my life seem so minuet and invalid - and they are.

Please pray and think of the staff and students at Woodcrest Christian School today...

And please continue to pray and lift up the Asam Family - especially Kylie...

No comments: