~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Saturday, May 18, 2013

~For A Little Giggle!~


Tee Hee! Too funny!



Well, today this is all I'll be able to post!

I am trying to finish a special Primitive OOAK Folk Art Witch Doll that I am creating for the most patient of all customers...

I have Home Depot delivering all my new appliances today...(don't get too excited, I still have NO cabinets, so I get to admire thousands of dollars worth of appliances as they sit in their boxes)...

I MAY have to edge and mow the backyard if my teenage daughter doesn't crawl out of her room - it's suppose to be overcast today, so maybe the sun won't melt her and she'll come out of her cave...

I do know that Halloween is quickly approaching, at least in my mind it is! 5 months goes by quick - and that's not a whole lot of time to get all the ideas out of my head and create those ideas into something(s) tangible! I feel like I'm going to explode!



No comments: