Below are a list of Resorts that Disneyland had planned, but then abandoned....
Walt Disney World, Florida
- Disney's Asian Resort - To be located where Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is today.
- Disney's Venetian Resort - To be located between the Contemporary Resort and the Transportation and Ticket Center.
- Disney's Persian Resort - To be located on Bay Lake north of the Contemporary Resort.
- Disney's Mediterranean Resort -A Greek themed resort to be located on the Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Disney's Pop Century Resort: The Legendary Years - A second half of the Disney's Pop Century Resort began to be constructed but was delayed several years due to lack of interest and the reduction in tourism after the September 11 attacks. Disney's Art of Animation Resort was eventually built in its place, and opened in 2012.
Disneyland Resort, California
- Disneyland Resort Hotel -A luxurious, 800-room complex that was to be constructed in the style of San Diego's Hotel Del Coronado. It was inspired by Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Walt Disney World.
Tomorrow - I'll fill you in on Theme Parks Lands that never came to pass (and boy, there are a lot!)