~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~ Wanted: Monster High Cupid Doll ~


WANTED!

Monster High Cupid Doll 

Last and only one to complete the collection my daughter and I have started!

Yes, I even have the newest Catrine DeMew!

But the is Cupid Doll is so elusive! Yikes!
And, yes, of course I could get her today for $40 to $60 - but I'm not paying that for a vinyl doll that normally sells for under $20!!! 
(She's not Handmade!!!!)

So - if you are out shopping one day and lo' and behold come across the Monster High Doll aisle and see the Cupid Doll right there - PLEASE grab her, contact me, and I will pay you (remember, she's regularly under $20 - and that's what I'll pay!) plus the s/h costs!

I think it would be easier to find proof that Bigfoot and Leprechauns exist!

No comments: