~ WELCOME FOOLISH MORTAL ~

~ Please push PLAY on Playlist below to thoroughly enjoy the spooky and delightful yet frightful sounds of HALLOWEEN ! ~

Sugar Plum Festival 2013

Sugar Plum Festival 2013
Dates : Costa Mesa Oct. 3 - 5 and Buena Park Oct. 24 - 27

~ Etsy Shoppe ~

~ Etsy Shoppe ~
Check out my creations on Esty!

Sweet and sinister!

Sweet and sinister!
Click to Visit Little Gothic Horrors Blog!

Which Is Your Favorite Tim Burton Movie?

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~ New Art Doll Creation - #22 - SiNSTRa the MuMMy ~

May I introduce to you my most popular Art Doll creations - the MUMMIES!

In the Spotlight today?

SINSTRA...
 Creepy and eerie - she floats and mopes...
 Not to much to do when your a mummy - but Sinstra gives it a whirl at roaming here and there!
 My mummy Art Doll creations sell out very quick - I can't make them fast enough - and the more I make the more that seem to disappear (but that's a good thing!)

She'll be joined by 2 of her 'sisters' - keep an eye out for them! Meanwhile - you can TRY to see Sinstra at Sugar Plum, October 4-6, 2012
but someone might beat ya to it!

So - #21, #20, and #19 are in line to be completed next - a Red Witch, a Green Witch, and A Furious Fury - as well as over 20 large eyeballs (you'll SEE!) and 20 bats...

I'm working my fingers beyond the bone!

SUGAR PLUM - HERE WE COME!

No comments: